Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mike, so far 6 people have signed up on the web page.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Them Deloreons behind that Meanie? If so way cool.

·
Pass Me Safely!
72 Posts
I just joined, hope to get some good, fun rides in, and meet some good, helpful people.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Them Deloreons behind that Meanie? If so way cool.
Yes those be Deloreans , I own the one on the right and the Time machine belongs to a friend of mine. I've owned my D (delorean) for the past four years and purchased in in CA. I'm also the Arizona Delorean Club Lunch and cruise director ,so if this club gets off the ground maybe we can join some of the events .

·
Crazy Old Guy
1,189 Posts
Yes those be Deloreans , I own the one on the right and the Time machine belongs to a friend of mine. I've owned my D (delorean) for the past four years and purchased in in CA. I'm also the Arizona Delorean Club Lunch and cruise director ,so if this club gets off the ground maybe we can join some of the events .
I worked at my Dad's gas station when I was growing up and we had a customer that had a Delorean. One day he came in and it had been painted red. It was the coolest car that I had ever seen. The stainless is cool, but red . . . WOW!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WOW...........30 people have joined up! Awesome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
man I cant wait to get together with all of the other vulcan riders out here in Az the yahoo system seems real strange hope it works ok look forward to riding with other people

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good Riding!!

Join up we just had our first meet and ride!! Met some good people and had some good laughs and conversation. See you guys next time!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Somehow, I had no idea there was a ride. I joined the group. Was there an email notification?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah you should have gotten a message from the yahoo group phoenixvulcanriders when you joined this on yahoo it should have asked you where you wanted your e-mail to go.

There is another ride we'll meet at the Denny's @ I-17 & Thomas, the
address is: 2801 NO BLACK CANYON PHOENIX, AZ
(602) 252-3745. Meet time is 10:00am, on Saturday the 23rd.
We can have a ride after the meeting.

·
Crazy Old Guy
1,189 Posts
I'm not sure how the Yahoo groups forum 'connects' everyone yet, but the above info about the meet on the 23rd is your heads up on this forum. At the meeting, you can update your email and name, etc so that Tim has contact information going forward. Don't feel bad about missing the first meeting, this is a quickly growing group and the organization is still a little loose. Each time we meet, things will get more streamlined.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts