Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a website once where someone had several how-to articles and one of which was how to make a device that you could plug all your audio devices into and then plug your helmet speakers into it and it wouls give you the audio of what ever had the highest priority. for example it would play your radio until it detected audio coming from the CB in which case it would switch over to CB audio, and then maybe if your cell phone rang it would switch over to that. Anyway I can't seem to find that website anywhere, or anyone else that has plans for something like that. Has anyone seen anything like that or know what web site I'm talking about. It had many kinds of gadjets on it, bike alarms, tial light flashers, headlight modulators, etc.

thanks for any info,
John

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope,

That takes 1 source and splits it to multiple head phones. I need something that goes the other way. Something that takes multiple inputs and combines them to one pair of headphones, and automatically switches to the active source.

but thanks for looking.

John

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
i have seen that before as well, problem is i am having a brain cramp and can't think of where i have seen it. i would think most audio systems for bikes would have this capability, but that could be a naive thought. let us know if you come up with anything.

david

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
How about a call to Radio Shack or another electroncis outlet and ask them for the specific name and then possibly do a search on the Internet? I just cannot think of what it would be called?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts