Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to call my dealership to see how much the scheduled maintenance is going to cost me for my 2009 ninja 250. Anyone care to share what their's costs them so I can see if I should say no thank you and just do it all myself(after the first one is done by them of course). Thanks!

·
I'm your Huckleberry
3,316 Posts
Haven't had to do the valve adjustment on mine yet (though that will undoubtedly happen next year...supposed to be an absolute pain on the '14, though I will be tackling that myself)...but I have had a local garage (as my dealer doesn't have the equipment) mount and balance tires for me.

Its $100 for the pair if I bring in the bike. It'd be about $70 if I brought in the wheels. Guy does a good job...has a good balancer. He's always busy and has left me with the impression he loves what he does, and takes pride in his work...so I have no problems paying that. I just buy the tires online and take them and the bike in.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i called mine about the first 600 mile checkup and oil change,they wanted a little over 300$ and they said it'd take them a couple of days...HHHA!!! ended up doing it myself and it only cost me less than 30 bux.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.