Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rok'n'Rol
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the Saddlemen Crusie'n'Slants are officially off my bike and probably for good! I never quite liked the way they looked, espeically on the Ghost Brackets that held them out 1-2 inches to either side - they looked more like wings than bags.

In their place? One Fieldsheer tail bag that Bike Bandit had on special for $38 - looked too good to pass up:

Fieldsheer Roll Tail Bag - BikeBandit.com

It holds everything I was carrying in both saddlebags, doesn't detract from the sleek look of the 900C, and doubles as a carrybag when needed.

Wish I'd gotten it first!

·
Late starter...
797 Posts
Yeah, not a "good look" on a Custom but on a Classic the "Fat" look is more acceptable and with the added reflectors I know I am noticed a little more than usual.

·
2x the bike for 1/2 the $
1,175 Posts
^^^i dont know man.. maybe I just dont like the look of bags in general.. :???:

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
that Fieldsheer bag looks good.

i like my Saddlemen Cruin Slants. i only use them on long day trips where i need to carry a lot of stuff, so the easy brackets are my best option. i think they looks quite nice on the Custom though, and they hold alot of kit.
although the end does get wider, it's still just about as wide as the handlebars, so the bike width/maneuverability isn't really affected.

i might be tempted to get that roll bag too for extra storage space :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts