Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Patriot Guard Rider
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a pleasant surprise for Christmas this afternoon. Unwrapped a gift from my wife and it was the Chilhowee engine guard chaps and tank bra that I had ordered last Tuesday night online. I only received an email that they had been scheduled for delivery Sunday afternoon and expected delivery date was 12/28/07. My wife said they arrived Christmas Eve after I left to go to work and she knew I wasn't expecting them until later in the week, so she wrapped them up and stuck them under the tree. A surprise that wasn't supposed to be a surprise. My that is fast service. Installed the chaps before I came to work and they look awesome to me. Guess I'll have to try to figure out the tank bra tomorrow after I wake up. Anybody have any experience with them? I'm assuming that you have to remove the nachelle since it doesn't fit over the top of it but not sure. Any pointers are greatly appreciated. Will post some pics after the weather clears and I get it all installed.

Charles

·
Premium Member
2,603 Posts
... I'm assuming that you have to remove the nachelle since it doesn't fit over the top of it but not sure. Any pointers are greatly appreciated. Will post some pics after the weather clears and I get it all installed...
You've pretty much already figured it out there. Only pointer I would offer is be sure to get that first cup of coffe in ya before getting near the bike. I hate looking at the little chips and dings I've put on the Nad simply because I tried to do something before I was awake :frown:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts