Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I found the best track day club yet. Well not really a club but its the best way to describe it. Their site is at www.trackaddix.com. They rent out tracks around the midwest, mostly on the weekends (which fits my scheduel :) ). For the most part they try to have NO SESSION track days. Basicly means you don't have to ride for 20 min, wait for 40 min and then ride 20 min again. You can ride a full 8 hours!!!! No stopping except for lunch or if there is a wreck. You pay a little bit more than a normal track day but if you figure in your actual riding time per dollar this is WAY better.

They rent out track like the mid-america motoplex (AWSOME F1 worthy track!!!!) Brainerd International Raceway (they do 2 sessions on this one, slow/med and med/fast, because BIR is such a fast track that the speeds of the slow guys and faster guys differ so much). Heartland Park Topeka (never been there myself) Road America (they do sessions at this one also because its so expencive they can barly even break even when renting it, but it is an AWSOME TRACK and well worth it) There are also a couple others I haven't been to they list on the site.

They also offer racing schools for beginners, amatures, and advanced racing.

Check it out, would be awsome for a few of us around here to get together for some track days.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thank you Green Knight for the excellent write up! We hope to ride with many of you this season. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. If it is alright with the administrators, I will keep everyone posted on our upcoming events from time to time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
spdrkt ZX7R said:
I'm doing my first trackday on the 20th at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. It's going to be an amazing weekend. I can hardly wait!!!
You are about to become a "Track Addict" like the rest of us. This sport is more addicting, and more fun, and more expensive, than any drug habit you could fall into!

Good Luck! Have Fun! and.....Keep it on 2 wheels and a puck!

Dean Rumfola
TrackAddix Racing, Track Days, and School of Speed
www.TrackAddix.com
CCS, CRA, MRA #545

1 - 4 of 4 Posts