Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first bike and from what I have been told a very good first bike. I bought the bike very cheap, my riding gear a minimal investment and I even got a pitbull rear stand for $50! Here is my bike on the stand.

Attachments

·
Insect Impact Analyst
789 Posts
Wow, that is a beautiful bike! You will be impressed by how much fun you will have on that small of a bike. I had an older gen 250 as my first bike, and I could do pretty much everything I wanted to do. I got about 6K miles on my first season and did some 250+ mile rides.

Be careful on highways. The bike is pretty light, and the wind from passing trucks can toss it around pretty easily. It's not bad once you get used to it, but those first few times can be nerve racking. Anyways, have fun and enjoy your new ride! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, that is a beautiful bike! You will be impressed by how much fun you will have on that small of a bike. I had an older gen 250 as my first bike, and I could do pretty much everything I wanted to do. I got about 6K miles on my first season and did some 250+ mile rides.

Be careful on highways. The bike is pretty light, and the wind from passing trucks can toss it around pretty easily. It's not bad once you get used to it, but those first few times can be nerve racking. Anyways, have fun and enjoy your new ride! :)
Thanks for the advise I will remember that once I get enough seat time under my belt and hit the highways!

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
^
listen to Lance.
he comes on here before having breakfast every day

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
LOL...steve is so funny

that British humor

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL thanks all for the comments.... "baby" since it looks like a 600 but is not quite there. The pitbull stand I found on Craig's list for $50! I happen to see it an was the first to contact the sell. A great deal for me!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I too the MSF class it was the best think ANYONE could do even if you don't ride. It is a good thing for any driver to know what motorcycle riders have to deal with. My two instructor's was awesome.

·
Registered
21 Posts
killer looking bike! I'm surprised you didn't post a few more shots.

taking the MSF class on Monday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts