Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my Ninja 900's baby brother. He has a lot of growing pains to go through still.

Got the motor running the way it should for the most part. The 250 riders swear that these things make a lot of noise in neutral from the clutch - pull in no noise - let go noise, but I'm gonna put in some new friction plates and really see. Coming soon mods include upgrading the suspension front and back, new body work and paint, considering stripping the red rims and polishing to a shine or chroming them and Galfer stainless steel brake lines for now.

I'm gonna turn around and sell her once she has been refurbished - What do you think would be a popular color to paint the bike? Ducati Matrix green with silver logos? Jet black (nightrider) Ninja? hmmmmm

·
Registered
380 Posts
Most popular colors for the 250's seem to be red, green (lime) and blue.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice! How much did you pick er up for? I'm thinking about buying a used 250. I learned to ride on my buddies that looked just like that..

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the bike for $700.00, but there is lots of work to be done. Once I am done, this bike will be better than an 04 bike! It'll have better parts at least.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts