Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
08 Vulcan 900
98 Posts
Welcome Back Greeneyes! I have been semi gone as well, just been lurking in the winter months here reading post now and then. It was kinda slow around here for a while, looks like it is picking up more now though.

·
Super Moderator
11,097 Posts
Colombia, eh? South Carolina? I know they're a little slow and bass-ackwards there, but don't they have neenerweb yet? :D

Anyhoo- welcome home! Glad you made it out alive. Got pix?

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
Ahh, she's still lookin sweet mate!

I joined you with the foray into the 600cc (ish) supersport.
Picked myself up a '04 CBR 600RR at a price I couldn't refuse.

I'm gonna have to try to curb my spending on it for the moment though :mrgreen:
Next up is a slip-on exhaust to make 'er scream
it came with a few cosmetic add ons and i've added a few things too

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
Can't believe you went back to Florida after being up here for a year.. Sorry we didn't get around to robbing you...LOL.. Oh by the way..its spelled Columbia .. Just so you know!
T.O.
I think he meant Colombia the country, not the state...
they have a high kidnap rate.

There are places outside of the USA...
;)
:tongue:
:lol:

·
Super Moderator
11,097 Posts
I think he meant Colombia the country, not the state...
they have a high kidnap rate.

There are places outside of the USA...
;)
:tongue:
:lol:
That was prolly might fault. But being down south in Columbia and way, way down south in Colombia seem about the same: hot, humid, lots o' bugs, minimal technological advances and high kidnap rates :-D :-D

Please note sig below, thank you.;)

·
Coca-Cola Addict
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ahh, she's still lookin sweet mate!

I joined you with the foray into the 600cc (ish) supersport.
Picked myself up a '04 CBR 600RR at a price I couldn't refuse.

I'm gonna have to try to curb my spending on it for the moment though :mrgreen:
Next up is a slip-on exhaust to make 'er scream
it came with a few cosmetic add ons and i've added a few things too

I meant colombia south america lol

good choice in the cbr 600rr, thats a nice bike.. So far on mine i have full muzzy exhaust system with power commander.. Im still looking for the front flush mounted clear corners and a 240 tire kit but not to many companies make the kit for an 06 ninja 636 so we'll see. i would like to put the same rims i have on my 900. Im not gonna go crazy modifying my 636 but i said the same thing about the 900 lol

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
haha, yeah, try to keep the customising bug at bay!!

got any pics of the Ninja?

do you plan on doing much track time on the 636 or is it gonna be your more regular ride over the 900?
Or are they both gonna be bar-hopper/show bikes?

·
Coca-Cola Addict
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
great choice on the 636. What happened to your zx10? I had a 06 zx636, it started out green as well. I redid it though.

I had a zx-10 but sold it to my brother in law , but then i got this as a gift and i couldn't refuse :) so far ive have a full muzzy exhaust w/ power commander plate relocated which i fabricated since i was bored , and i have the front clear turn signals and led integrated tailight on order. I also shaved off all the decals except for the tank. her r a couple of pics

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.