Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy fellas, been a long while since I've gotten on here. Moved from good ol SC to the treachorous streets of Cali. My bike is fine and dandy runs great just not currently rideable haven't had time to get my bike registered again and now deal with all of the CA regulations... Hopefully I wont need my stock airfilter and pipes back on the bike... I do miss riding and now the winter season is coming along got to get some chaps and I'd like another jacket. Want a different windshield instead of the ridiculous win catcher the 900lt came with. I'll post some pics when I get the chance I'm at work right now so access to my photo accounts is well unable. so what's new in the customizing world of the vn900s!??

·
Registered
241 Posts
There's been some nice threads about mounting a harley batwing fairing to the 900. It's a nice upgrade for some and might be of interest to you. You're probably familiar with the other stuff if you already have pipes and an air cleaner. oh yeah, and the darkside tire....

rick

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yes the dark side... the bat wing is cool just not my cup of tea... think in the next six months however I am going to put an indian style front fender on and paint my bike a nice flat brown... then find someone who can pin stripe.

·
Registered
241 Posts
The indian fender would be really cool on the 900. There's been at least one done here on the forum. They used a fiberglass one from:

4" TO 10" WIDE INDIAN FENDERS FOR YOUR CUSTOM BIKE

There are some nice metal ones:

Indian® Front fender

kustom culture cycles - hardware - Indian Front/Rear Fender

I haven't found a source for the factory fender chrome yet. But the metal fenders, I think , are late model indian factory replacements. If you proceed with that project, please post some pics and descriptions of your trials and tribulations. I'd love to do that project as well.

have fun,

rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts