Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hangin' by a thread.....
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just cleaned up the rear end of the bike. Removed the stock turn signals and installed clear alternatives integrated tail light. Also replaced the Dobeck TFI with a PC3 and painted my radiator cover gloss black to blend in with the frame. Here's a few pics......

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just wondering why you replaced the TFI with a PC3.I put the TFI on my 900 when I changed the air intake and exhaust and it runs very well on my bike.
Does putting the PC3 on a cruiser (at a higher cost than the TFI) make that much difference?

·
Hangin' by a thread.....
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just wondering why you replaced the TFI with a PC3.I put the TFI on my 900 when I changed the air intake and exhaust and it runs very well on my bike.
Does putting the PC3 on a cruiser (at a higher cost than the TFI) make that much difference?
I can fine tune fuel with the PC3 more than with the Dobeck. With the PC3, I can lean out the mixture, with the Dobeck, you can't. You can only add fuel. Let me also add that I bought the bike used with the Dobeck installed, but I had a PC3 from my last bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts