Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody newbie here

What my problem is, is this. In third gear doing around 30 to 40 mph i roll on the throttle and then i get a really bad misfire. If anybody has come across the same problem and found a cure please HELP me

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does It Feel Sluggish or does it Run Perfectly?

Id check the Plugs and see if you are Running Rich...Is your Bike running Hot on all Pipes?....Does it feel Sluggish?...a Backfire is when gas collects and then once it does finally ignite BlaM....you get the picture. So check those things and Get Back at Us. :twisted:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bad misfire

Thanks for the surgestions, but i don't think it's plugs or leads or a carb problem, because the problem only occures in third gear.
I've had a surgestion that it might have something to do with a sensor of some discription on the gearbox

·
Registered
15 Posts
Could very well be a Sensor...What Kind of Bike is it....With my 250 Ninja The kickstand sensor went out and I had to fix it But while it was Broken It would Kill the Rpm Immediately upon Take off And if I did get it going It Backfired...But i dont know what Kind of Bike you have..But yea Sensors are also a factor.

:twisted: Lemme Know Whuh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts