Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think im gonna go Suzuki 600 Katana. The 500 just lokos a tad to weak for me and i need something wiht a lil more girth.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
KATANA///APPLES TO ORANGES

IF yo want to be comparing a Katana to something be at least fair about it and compare it to the Kawasaki ZZR 600. You might as well give up...and submit to being honest with the numbers and being fair about comparing bikes of similarity...
Thanks to Uncle Bob, I just read his notice the other day...on the exact same bikes!

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
600 vrs 600

Kawasaki XXR 600 is $6.500.00 Look at Beartooth Somebody is not giving you the right numbers or you are not looking seriously at the bikes and their differences. You want a Suzuki that's fine it's a nice bike...but I think that you should get all the facts including specifications and prices right before you just shell out your hard earned money...

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Suzuki Katana--Kawasaki ZZr 600

Even in Euro's or Peso's or Yen the Kawasaki is less expensive...If you are serious about the bikesyou can find their specs on the web..or even go to the Membership list find "Unle Bob" and do a Personal Mail (PM). He is very familiar with Suzuki as well as Kawasaki and you can get un-Biased information from him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts