Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
I ride, therefore I am.
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been swamped with work amd my PC is broke so I haven't been online at all but I had to let you all know that Barb took the 2.5 day IdahoSTAR course this last weekend and passed with flying colors. She missed only one on the written test for a 98% score and then Sunday she tested on the little 125 they provided and passed with not too many bobbles. Barb gets very nervous when the word TEST gets said but the instructor (her name was Sunshine!) said Barb had performed flawlessly on Saturday and had listened and done everything she had suggested during practice and so there was no question as to whether Barb should pass or not.
With the passing of the course, she will get a certificate that she presents to the DMV and she gets her total motorcycle endorsement.
So hopefully she'll get enough practice before July and we can save enough $$ to combine with the sale of the little 250 she has now and she can get the C50 Boulevard she really wants.

Yay Barb!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Congrats to Barb

so, this is going to be the last time we see barb 2 up?

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
WooHoo! Way to go Barb! :D

I hope you keep that smile on your face for the whole weekend.
Now get out there and go for a ride with your Husband. :biggrin:

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Wow!!! I'm so impressed! Congratulations, Barb. I know you've enjoyed being a passenger, but I'm really proud of you for doing this. You're going to have a blast. And I know you've learned a lot from Kim. He's a great rider.

WOO HOO!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Barb is being her usual sweet self and driving a friend of her's truck with my trailer full of wood to the friend's home about 50 miles away since she was too scared to pull the trailer herself. The Hummingbird will see this when she returns and comment I'm sure.

I thought I was logged in but I was on Barb's PC so I was wrong...FIRST TIME!:)

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Way to go Barb! Ride the wheels off that little 250 while you can! Those little bikes have a lot of advantages to share. Mileage is great too. I'm not giving up my little bike.

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
I am impressed. Way to go there Miss Barb! That is just outstadning news!

·
Premium Member
4,749 Posts
Yaaaay. Congrats to Barb from me and Marilyn.

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Congrats Barb. Now its time to enjoy.

·
Millenium Vulcan Pilot
3,808 Posts
Good for her, Congrats Barb.
Now you two can have even more fun when you go riding. :smile:

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Congrats Barb ... {{{Big Hugs}}} to you!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts