Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· KZ Kool!
2,818 Posts
I have a '94 Bayou 400 that I bought off eBay in 2006. It's lived out at the farm all of that time and is a solid performer. I gave it a much needed bath last night as there was mud all over the poor thing from my brother using it to check the cattle during calving season. Besides being a run-about, we use it to unroll fence wire, spot spraying, fence repair, etc. I sometimes wonder how we got along without one for so long.

Mine is in blue with most of the original graphics intact. The seat is in excellent shape. I did replace the front rack and bumper and the plastic shroud around the front of the radiator after I bought it. Even the wheels are white and not rusty so I'm inclined to keep it as nice as I can. It runs strong as it got a top-end job before I bought it. Last summer I replaced the CV boots and found all the bearings to be in top shape. I'm not worried about wearing it out any time soon!

I am very pleased with it and I really love the 4WD and water cooled engine.

· KZ Kool!
2,818 Posts
Pics of my Bayou 400 as it was after I bought it in May 2006.

Since then the front rack and bumper, shrouding around the front of the radiator, and front tires have been replaced. I did replace that missing axle cover as well. Last summer I replaced the CV boots and came to the conclusion that these Bayous are built really well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.