Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I worked hard today getting some new stuff on my bike and I'm dying to show it off. Not any major changes, but she sure looks pretty to me. :) Thanks so much to Andy for #1 the parts, and #2 the info on putting it all together! First picture was just minutes after I got her home a few weeks ago and the rest are from today. Thanks for indulging me. :biggrin:

(Before)

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
B.B., I really like the bike, looks great. I just have one recommendation. The bag is way too close to the top exhaust pipe. So, just raise it a little. You need about an 1.5" to 2" clearance there. Enjoy! :smile: :smile:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like the exhaust pipes. What brand and size is your windshield?
Thank you! The windshield is an original Vulcan windshield that I bought from another member of this forum.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
B.B., I really like the bike, looks great. I just have one recommendation. The bag is way too close to the top exhaust pipe. So, just raise it a little. You need about an 1.5" to 2" clearance there. Enjoy! :smile: :smile:
Thanks so much - I really appreciate all of the help and recommendations I'm getting from people here - GREAT bunch of people.:grouphug:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love your enthusiasm.
You say that now - wait til I talk your ear off! I do tend to run full steam ahead and generally don't do much halfway.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks so much everyone - for taking the time to look at my bike and for the compliments. I really do appreciate it! :D

·
Registered
995 Posts
When I started looking at bikes again (took a 13 year break), the Kawi 800 was the first bike I rode. Opted for a Suzuki C50 but there's nothing wrong with the Kawi. Yours looks well cared for.......................

·
nu2kawi
2,707 Posts
I'd agree with raising the bag away from that pipe. My bro burned his bag having it too close. Bike does look sweet though.

·
At home wherever I land
135 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts