Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Coca-Cola Addict
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wasup fellas, im guess im joining the sportbike world once again. so far the 636 has a muzzy exhaust and power commander. I eliminated those ugly rear turn signals and license plate hold so the whole real is naked. Im looking for a license plate holder that sits behind the exhaust under the fender. If anyone knows where i can find the elimantor kit as they call them, please let me know. will post pics soon

·
Coca-Cola Addict
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
99 Posts
thanks! I think i will be getting it soon. looks really nice, one of the nicest i've seen and its just what im looking for.
I've only ever had one problem with it regarding the legality of it and that was from a campus security officer with way too much time on his hands. All the "real" cops I've talked to say they don't have a problem with it even though it is technically illegal.

·
Coca-Cola Addict
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
99 Posts
I wanna order the product but on the link u posted it says its for an 07 to 09 model.. Do u have the same exact kit for ur 05??? just wanna make sure it bolts up correctly
Oh, sorry about that. I didn't even notice. I'm not sure it they bolt on the same. I'd try to find the '05 specific version just to be safe. I have one so I know they exist, but I it was already on my bike when I bought it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.