Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In the previous picture, you can see my progress with the trailer. I'm not done yet as I still have plywood to attach, larger tires to mount, and lights to install. However, the progress is good. Painting is all done and the suspension works. (I jumped on it to see) :biggrin:

The other project that has been occupying my time is in the picture below. Notice how my mean wife strategically placed the pillows to cover my excellent work? :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
I wish I *had* a garage. But if I had one I would want it to look like that :) My bike has to slum it in a cleaned up ex-hay shed.

Brian

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
The other project that has been occupying my time is in the picture below. Notice how my mean wife strategically placed the pillows to cover my excellent work? :mad:
And I got to see your BED, so i guess my work in NC in finished and it's time for me to move on!!

·
Need Time To Ride
3,247 Posts
You're missing something - a snowblower. My bike and blower have to share one of the bays. After 22inches last weekend the bike ain't going anywhere for a while.

·
Addicted to riding…
1,892 Posts
FZ600. We may make that a track bike, but most likely will sell it. I think we're going to keep the 1980 CB750 as our "spare" bike, since there was a point a couple of months back when neither of our bikes was running, and so we couldn't ride (and the weather was of course, gorgeous then). It needs a little more work to be reliable, as do the rest of the bikes.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts