Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I know there are posts regarding Grumpywirths forward control set but I wanted to make a seperate post to express my appreciation for this simple yet very effective(and very easy to follow) mod from Gavin(especially for all you newer members - like me - who are toying with modifications to 900 bikes).
Basically after spending alot of coin on new pipes, seats, luggage, chrome, pulleys etc etc - I have to say how much the 2" forward controls have changed my ride!!!!!!!!!(More so IMO than any mod so far!!!) I'ts like a new bike (I'm 6ft 1" 32" inseam) The ride is so different - (could be the combo of Saddleman seat and FC's) but WOW!!! What a difference.

The other thing I wanted to mention publicly is what a great guy Gav is to deal with - even though my first set went "missing" between US and Canada and there was a lot of frustration with the postage system - he sent me another set free of charge and dealt with me in a curtious and fair manner!
Thanks again Gavin for a great mod and an all round good business transaction!

Paul

·
Registered
397 Posts
This thing works completely off of "word of mouth". It was a frustrating experience yes, but partly my fault. I lost the reciept with the customs # on it and therefore could not track the "missing" set.
I know that if I took a chance and sent someone money through this forum I would lke to see my product show up.
I have tried to be honest with everyone here and supply the best possible service.
It was the right thing to do in my opinion. (sending the 2nd set)

I would like to use your post as an oppurtunity to publicly thank you for your patience.
Paul sent me money back in Feb. and didnt actually recieve his stuff until Mid-April. He was a very good sport and could have handled it much differently. I felt really bad as I do not think I would have been as patient...honestly.

Thanks again Paul, for the kind words on the kit, and for your extremely professional attitude toward a frustrating situation.
Ride Safe and if i'm ever up that way, Id love to wakeboard behind your bike! HAHA
Gavin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts