Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day

I am looking for a good store for Mean Streak custom parts such as a Mustang seat, pipes and such

So far I have cruisercustomising.com
phatperformanceparts.com
and West Eend Motor sports

of these Phat performance seems to offer better prices in general. Is there an other on line store you guys recommend?

Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thnks

I will look them up

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Don't forget about Ebay. I was wary to with it to start with but have had some good experiances so far, and you can pick up some great deals.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I track ebay, actually found some decent deals there...hate to tell you in case we end up bidding on the same thing. BTW I see pipes on ebay quite a bit, some HK's just recently. A nice corbin seat just sold, (1 piece and I wanted a 2 piece) and you can find pegs, mirrors etc. Just watch the prices as I've seen things sell for more than they do in the e-stores and sometimes shipping is twice what you find in online stores.

I also use Scootworks, they are close to me and give a discount for the NC riding clubs I belong to which eliminates shipping, and nets out the tax plus some. If you phone and ask you may be able to do the same. Have a look at lowandmean.com, some unique stuff and neat ideas. I've used the stores above as well. Probably same as you I cruise through them all, I know a few of them offer free shipping over $100 or $200 so if you bundle things you could save some $$. Also happy to help spend other peoples money.

·
Ludicrous Speed...GO!
1,866 Posts
www.meancycles.com Is a pretty good site. I have ordered from them once and they told me that they could get any part I wanted for my Mean Streak, even if I didn't see it on they're page.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts