Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guy's

Just finished a partial restoration of my super little 2003 W650 and wow what a bike, problem is I have noticed a hair line split all the way around the wall of my front tyre, loads of tread left on it but need to replace this front tyre for peace of mind. The current tyres both front and back are Bridgestone accolade and I need your thoughts on best replacements as I think if I keep the same make, number and style of tyre I just need to replace the front for the same Bridgestone accolade. Or do I replace both front and back for a better performing tyre ?.

I also have a W800 final edition which runs on Dunlop Road runners, I keep this beauty as a bit of a garage queen at the moment as I am still feeling my way back into motorcycles and have not run it on the road as yet because I need to get some miles under my belt on the 650 before risking a trip out on the pristine W800, so the road runners may be an option for the W650. Your input would be most welcome.

Nelg of Norfolk

·
Registered
1983 GPz 750, green
253 Posts
I'm very fond of the Bridgestone Battlax BT45's. They have been good tyres on my GPz's. I'd replace both front and rear, probable the same age anyway. If you have the money that is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts