Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
2006 Vulcan 500 LTD
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2006 Vulcan 500 yersterday. Can anyone give me some links to good websights with accessories for my bike. I'm looking for a summer windshield, rack for the back fender and perhaps some protective bars for the sides.
Cheers!
Dave

·
Custom '07 1500 Classic
1,737 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I just bought a 2006 Vulcan 500 yersterday. Can anyone give me some links to good websights with accessories for my bike. I'm looking for a summer windshield, rack for the back fender and perhaps some protective bars for the sides.
Cheers!
Dave
Welcome to the forum!!! This place has had some of the best prices I could find ,and super fast shipping. Great folks to deal with!! Been dealing with them for years.
Mt. Pleasant, Utah, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Motorcycle, ATV, Scooter, Utility-Vehicle, Dealer, Used, Parts, Accessories, Apparel

·
Registered
252 Posts
Don't be afraid to use Ebay. I found great deals on a full factory exhaust system ($100), and backrest and rack ($ 129). Also if I want an oem part say like a windshield I will get the part number from kawasaki.com and then google the part number to get prices from other vendors. You can save anywhere from 30-50% on prices that way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Dave;
I have a 2009 Vulcan (500), and just ordered a really sharp pop top windshield (Memphis shade)from JP cycles. They have tons of bike stuff, and are reasonably priced.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I was going to mention something about Beartooth Kawasaki, but someone already did.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Rifle windshilds was good to me. Going to order something that wouldn't fit and they" called " me and "emailed " me to let me know. That don't happen every day. Windshild I got worked with my hardware just like they said it would.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Don't be afraid to use Ebay. I found great deals on a full factory exhaust system ($100), and backrest and rack ($ 129). Also if I want an oem part say like a windshield I will get the part number from kawasaki.com and then google the part number to get prices from other vendors. You can save anywhere from 30-50% on prices that way.
ABSOLUTELY!! I've bought ALL my extras off eBay by being dilligent and price comparing as mentioned above. The only thing I'm not happy with is the SlipStreamer windshield. I'm going OEM in a few days. Look on 7/10/09 so see my used windshield for sale!!!!!!!!

Be well and safe,

Dave

1 - 20 of 22 Posts