Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have enough money to buy either bike (6R or 6RR). I'm just curious if anyone had any opinions on which one to get. I know the basic differences, but has anyone personally driven both? What would you buy if you had the money and why???

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
what are you looking at doing on this bike? if its just for road use get the 6r, if your planning on hitting the track frequently get the 6rr. basically the 6r is a 636cc bike and the 6rr is a 599cc bike with suspention tweaks to make it a better race bike.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
6R/RR

I think the guys are right on the money on this one. Unless you want the 599 racing version ZX-6RR then go for the NINJA ZX-6R/636 and get you silver bike that looks awesome! Let us KNOW!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah I'm with these guys.
The RR if you are in to doing alot of track days or if you are interested in racing. And the 6R for 'everyday' riding.
Mind you the 6R is no slouch when being ridden around the track, you will not be disappointed.
What ever bike you decide on you will be happy.

Congrats on your forth coming purchase.

Enjoy :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
zx6 or zx6rr

Here's a little info for you. The zx6 has more mid range pwer b/c of the extra 37cc's. The RR is exactly what it says, Race ready. Kawasaki can't race the 6r on the track b/c of 636cc's if don't plan on moding the bike you buy the 636 is a better buy in my opion. I chose the 6RR though. The reason behind it was; i planned to mod it which I have done (internally) and it was supposed to be the only one 600 class in kawa green. apparently the consumers wants changed that. Hope that the infor helped.

·
Registered
12 Posts
03 zx6RR camshafts

Does anyone have any info on hp gains after installing camshafts? I installed them on my RR but it looks like I'm only going to gain about 2 to 3 horses. I'm not to happy about the whole situation. Has anyone else heard or installed the kawa racing camshafts and springs?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks like you ride a daytona triumph? Please post some pics, its my third favortie bike.

1.kawasaki ZX-6R
2.Suzuki Gixxer 6
3.triumph daytona 600.

I love the shape of the tank!

·
Registered
25 Posts
naw, you sir have a ZX-6R. Awesome bike in my opinion. But the thread starter has a silver '04 triumph daytona, Just like to see some pics. If you want to post pics, put some on your PC, then click "add attachment at the bottom for your reply screen, ythen browse. And find it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts