Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know or has anyone done this? i was wondering if anyone made a big bore kit for my bike. 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
Does anyone know or has anyone done this? i was wondering if anyone made a big bore kit for my bike. 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600
I understand there's a guy in Rockingham that works on them and could do it. I don't personally know much about them though.

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
you don't anything about him do you?
Not specifically, but I heard about him on the NCVulcan news group. Apparently he does top-end kits much like HD does, but for metrics. I believe it is pricy, but then again, so are the harley kits. somewhere in the range of a grand, I believe.

Are you a member of the NCV group? if not, I can ask them again about it.

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i am not a member, i didnt know there was a group around. i dont live to far from you just a little to the south.

thanks

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
is there a website?
Actually, I don't know that you'd be south as much as due west of me. :) I live right near the racetrack in concord.

Here's the website for NCV. North Carolina Vulcan Riders' Website

Check the "Mailing List" page for instructions on the newsgroup. It's mostly folks from the eastern part of the state, but there's a few of us in our area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts