Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any accent lights? I was thinking some kind or neon-ish effect would be really cool to switch on at night. Maybe with LED lights under the fairings. Anyone do this?

·
Registered
7 Posts
they are cool

the led systems are cool-plust the current draw isn't as bad as neon-my rear are led lights and my underbody and engine compartment are both neon tubes-i have pics in my sarachu post check them out

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Now that I can't ride much (cold and raining, soon snow will hit) I'll be mounting my green LEDs on my 9R. I'll post pics when I'm done.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I used to have to have blue neons all around on my (dont Laugh) Yamaha. It brought alot of attention at the bike nights, and it was the coolest looking thing i had ever seen. Unfortunatly, I think the neons screwed with my electrical system. In my opinion, the neon look is cool, but i would defenitly go with LEDs.

·
Road Snot Needs A Kleenex
364 Posts
I've looked into doing Hyper-LED's to my bike, some in the rear fender, some in the lower cowl with chrome tape on the inside to help with reflecting light, and a set above the engine. I even thought of switching the rear LED's to be on constant (for show) or having them work with the brake lights.

Just never got around to buying the LED's.

·
Registered
237 Posts
go with the LEDs neons can break and stuff

·
Registered
267 Posts
my current project...not a ninja, though, and I'm using ultraviolet lighting...

I've got everything assembled...it's just putting it together for the bike and wiring it in. The TL looks sick with some mild lighting like that. Any bike with composit headlights can have this done...projectors look friggen cool, though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have blue Led's in my wee black cbr and blue tireflyz, They look great, so I'm now waiting for some red and pink led's for the ninja, I'll post pics when I figure out the best light to take pics in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts