Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a cover to store the bike in the garage this winter. Looking for one that would also fit in the saddle bag to cover the bike on weekend trips this summer.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

Grunt

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi I bought a nylon one with air traps,to let a air circulation,and down part is cover with a protection for the exhaust pipe.The cost is $75.00 cdn with taxes.I took it to my Kawa dealer.( large one )

Regards Bob 8)

·
Registered
302 Posts
BIKE COVER

PEP BOY'S AUTOMOTIVE STORE has a really nice cover (gox-lrg) for about $50.00 I had one for my 800 and am going to get the larger one for my full dress 1500 FI. It is nylon upper with fire shield lower w/air vents and bungie cord type tie arounds. Very nice for the $. The closest thing to it at my dealer was $99.99.
Good Luck!
Lonestar

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the replies. Looks like I am on my way to Pep Boys.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I also keep mine in a garage so I'm not too worried about moisture. An old king size fitted sheet works nicely too! :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Wally Mart has a good cover for $39.99 (if memory serves me); it also has heat shields, a couple of grommets to feed the tie-down string through, and a carry bag that actually can be used to put it back into! Used it on several trips and works well, even sheds dog drippings!

T-man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts