Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went ahead and ordered the exhaust, drop in filter and jet kit all together. i wound up getting a NICE used muzzy 2-1 for 250 shipped, drop in was 50, -1 front sproket was 20 ad the jet kit was 31. after installing everything i am very happy with the results, esp. for only spending 351 dollars. i want to thank you all for the info from the site in installing the jet kit and little odds and ends. next ill "modify" the lower fairing since the new/used exhaust is in the way, hopefully this weekend. ill post some pics when it is done!!!!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
larc68 said:
i went ahead and ordered the exhaust, drop in filter and jet kit all together. i wound up getting a NICE used muzzy 2-1 for 250 shipped, drop in was 50, -1 front sproket was 20 ad the jet kit was 31. after installing everything i am very happy with the results, esp. for only spending 351 dollars. i want to thank you all for the info from the site in installing the jet kit and little odds and ends. next ill "modify" the lower fairing since the new/used exhaust is in the way, hopefully this weekend. ill post some pics when it is done!!!!
very cool....be sure you post your pics on "show off your ride!!"
Thanks... :)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Did a great job stretching out your budget to get the most out of it. I'm sure it sounds mean!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts