Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just had a thought. Most guys name their bike with a feminine name. For example I named my 800 "Margaret" after "punch it Margaret" in the wendy's commercials.

What do the Lady riders name their bike?

Robb

·
TV Guru
11,779 Posts
The only time I ever refer to my bike by name is when I'm working on it and I call it "you $#%@&!".

;)

·
Finally got my Ninja!!
611 Posts
my 636 is named Zan (boy) cause he's my big boy toy

my 250 is named Jayna (girl) cause that's my lil baby and first born (bike that is... i dont do kids)

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
I have one I'm calling Gomer because it's still a Pile of pieces.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Don't know about a name but that is one sweet lookin' bike!
+1.. very nice looking bike.. Ever see the movie Point of no Return with Bridget Fonda, played an assassin, She was good looking, sexy, and could handle herself.. Her code name was Nina.. That's my suggestion..

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
No name for mine. What do you guys think I should name her?

If there any GLAD members on board, you might get offened. Therefore, I apologize for the following and ask that you look upon this strickly as HUMOR.

The bike doesn't look like a she; However, if you think it is a she, then call it butch.

·
Eddie Lawson is God!
5,683 Posts
+1.. very nice looking bike.. Ever see the movie Point of no Return with Bridget Fonda, played an assassin, Rode an Aprilia, She was good looking, sexy, and could handle herself.. Her name is Nina.. That's my suggestion..
and MY inamorata. My FZR750 was Paula Abdul. My CB750F is Courtney Love.

·
Old and nasty
517 Posts
I call her Kandi

1 - 20 of 73 Posts