Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, love the site think its really good having all of these Kawasaki riders come together

My suggestion is why not have the bikes that everybody owns be displayed when they post or replay a message. You could put it under the avatar and location part. as example

Motorcycle: Kawasaki ZX6RR

Let me know what you think about this.

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry forgot to post this idea as well

What about a local meet section. I know only having 215 people on the forum, maybe it will connect people a little better, bring the community closer.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Idea 1 is a good idea, don't know about the ease of feasability, will check into it.

You could always include the bike model in your signature though. Or just add it in the location box at the end.

Idea 2 has been tried elsewhere and is a logistical nightmare. You could always post a "New York riders up for a ride" type post in the lobby.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
pics

in my humble and worthless opinion :lol: a picture specific forum seems to work better
some folks like to use huge pics in their sigs which takes up alot of room on the board.
but in a forum dedicated to pics they can be as big as they like :wink:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uncle Bob said:
Idea 1 is a good idea, don't know about the ease of feasability, will check into it.

You could always include the bike model in your signature though. Or just add it in the location box at the end.

Idea 2 has been tried elsewhere and is a logistical nightmare. You could always post a "New York riders up for a ride" type post in the lobby.

Well idea one has seem to already been presented to us by bikeaholic :lol:

I recently posted a 'New England Guys' post in the Main Lobby. I was quite suprised at the response from that. So as it stands now, the site (according to me) is prefect :wink: thanks for the time Uncle Bob

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Re: pics

bikeaholic said:
in my humble and worthless opinion :lol: a picture specific forum seems to work better
some folks like to use huge pics in their sigs which takes up alot of room on the board.
but in a forum dedicated to pics they can be as big as they like :wink:
Not sure what you're trying to say here ?

Could you maybe clear it up for me ( my brain is frozen -40 degrees last couple of days ) maybe if you type it slower. :lol:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

sorry bob,i wasn't real clear-what i was saying is when folks add an attachment to a thread that is huge pic it just takes a lot of space and make for alot of scrolling to get past the pic to continue to read the thread,no big deal really but with dialoge in between all the pics it spreads all of them out.
if there is just one seperate forum to put bike pics it makes them a little easier to view by having them back to back without having alot of comments in between. - now you should be even more confused :lol: :lol:

just have a forum that says - post your bike pics here :wink:

or just limit the size of the pics and allow them in sigs :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts