Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pics of bikes that were long awaited...

- Ducati 848 is my next bike...I am keeping the 10R but want the 848 in white in a year and a half.
- The 10R looks much better in person. Much taller than I expected but had a nice comfy feel. The hugger has to go. I would get one if not for the 848.
- New 250 is nice but after sitting on it, I could never recommend that bike to anyone over 5'10"ft without thinking I was clowning on them..I'm 5'7" and that bike felt way small...Some of you need to really get over the 250 thing when recommending it to people over 6ft. That is just wrong.
- 6R in green with green rims looks awesome
- Suzuki hit home runs with the gixxer 600, 750, and the 1000s. The white bikes looked fabulous in person.
- Only Yamaha worth mentioning is the Fiat version...Colors look great.
- The Honda is as ugly as the pictures...I will laugh at a person I meet who gets one of those...Performance is one thing but looks count as well. Ewwww...My friends who ride Hondas were shocked at the retarded look of it.
- New Buell is ugly but one of the most comfy bikes at the show.
- HD Sportster...A bike I want and the white one pops...Love the look.
- Ms. Suzuki...3 Years seeing her at the show and getting her autograph...
- Almost bought the new Colin Edwards helmet but could not pull the trigger since I am also trying to buy a new receiver for my home entertainment system...
Enjoy the pics!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Dude you and I think a lot alike as far as bikes go. Your top 3 would be my choices as well.

You're a short guy like me, but you look like a giant on that CBR! :mrgreen:

Looks like a blast man! Thanks for sharing the pics!

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude you and I think a lot alike as far as bikes go. Your top 3 would be my choices as well.

You're a short guy like me, but you look like a giant on that CBR! :mrgreen:

Looks like a blast man! Thanks for sharing the pics!
You should have seen me on a 250...My friend and I were laughing at how silly we looked and I am the shortest one. He is 6Ft. The CBR 1000RR felt small for me. While the 10R was pushing it a bit in regards to height. The Gixxers were spot on...The Ducati felt like butter. You guys had your show already? This one was the least exciting IMO. Two years ago was better.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
The last 3 bikes are my choices for best bikes at the show.
The new 10R, then the New Gixxer 600 and 750, and the new Green 6R.
No way man the 848 steals the show :biggrin:

Personal preferences aside, nice shots and thanks for sharing them!

I hope your take on the 10R looking better in person is true coz I think that thing is FUGLY in pictures!

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No way man the 848 steals the show :biggrin:

Personal preferences aside, nice shots and thanks for sharing them!

I hope your take on the 10R looking better in person is true coz I think that thing is FUGLY in pictures!

Yeah I agree I forgot to mention the overall winner which is the 848...You'll see pics when I get one for sure. The 10R looks nice...People are just haters. The new CBR is as ugly as the pics...That bike is uglier than anything ever put out.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I still want that new zx10r. The new green with green wheels zx6r looks great.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Did you know that you had sat on a Harley or were you blind folded and tricked into sitting on it??? hehe. Just foolin'. Great pics and cool bikes. Thanks for posting them up.

·
rain is here
2,793 Posts
man.. the cans on the 10r are the deal braker for me.... kawi had it right with the dual underseat.

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I still want that new zx10r. The new green with green wheels zx6r looks great.
The new 10R is nice...Comes with Pirellis! I like the lines but I hope next model year they get rid of the black belly and give it a unicolor look like the 2007 10Rs.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts