Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to Virginia from Hawaii. I have a 97 Ninja ZX600R and it spent two months from the time they took her, till I got her back here. I completley drained the gas tank and fuel lines as well as completely disconnecting the battery as was requiered in order to ship her. I just got her back and after making sure the battery had a good charge. I went to start her up and she keeps turning but never catches. I even rolled her down my driveway and popped the clutch to see if she would go, but that didn't work. When popping the clutch she sounded like she wanted to go, but wasn't getting any gas. I lifted up the fuel tank and I could see the fuel travelling through the fuel filter when I tried to get it going. Has anyone else had this type of problem, or know what I might be forgetting?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I would just take it to a reputable dealer and tell them to fix it; I have no experience with motorcycles and this would probably be better than trying to do it yourself, but who knows how much they will charge you for it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts