Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How you been Bro? Hadn't seen you post in a couple of weeks. Figured you were out riding you bike's or new truck? Is your house ( town) back to normal from the hurricane yet?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

thanks for asking bro :wink:

yep-been working on the house alot-progress is slow :roll:
the law of supply and demand-but its coming slowly
i've been lurking around but no time to post much,the little free time i have right now i use for riding :p
the truck is doing great and the poor TA is locked up awaiting another power
enhancement :twisted:

matter of fact i took a ride today down to gulf shores alabama near mobile
and it still looks like the storm was just last week -really looks like a war zone still after 2 months

if i had the time i could tell some great stories about the things i've seen
and the heros that abound down here from other parts of the country
its a awesome thing to witness 8)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bike,

I still have yet to get the three holes in my roof repaired. I live in Mobile. All the repair guys must still be in Pensacola and in Gulf Shores, Fairhope, Daphne, etc. FEMA came by today and did the last of the free pickups of storm debris. I'm taking off work Mon and Tues (11-222 and 11-23) to pick up branches from my yard. This should be the last yard cleanup that I need.

Of course, I still have to get a backhoe out to my property to get several partially removed stumps out of the ground. There are also several trees I will need to cut down since they are at or near a horizontal angle, but they are in non-critical areas of my yard.

I've only ridden twice since Ivan. My riding will probably be very little until next spring. Oh well...

·
Registered
837 Posts
man ...hurricane mess there and flooding down here again...we cant get rid of this water stuff :x

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

yup-2004 will be remembered :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts