Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now here's some girls you can take home to mama.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
flynsouth said:
Now here's some girls you can take home to mama.

LOL....That's a keeper! Thanks! :)

T-Man.....I saw that one awhile back. Your girl isn't in there is she? ;)

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
You guys are a riot!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Keep the laughs comin"

Heather

·
Registered
506 Posts
Flynsouth,Thats a real mess. Hehehe! Keep up the good work!!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay, if you're going to get naughty here's the ultimate naughty girl mom would love..

·
Registered
506 Posts
Flynsouth,I would love to bring Martha home,and just tell mon she's your long lost sister and that you need to take her behind closed doors and talk about old times!!! WoooooooWeeee!!!!!!

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
flynsouth said:
Okay, if you're going to get naughty here's the ultimate naughty girl mom would love..

LOL....Shouldn't there be more black and white in that photo? Or perhaps a neon orange mix of color? :)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
whistle clean said:
LOL....Shouldn't there be more black and white in that photo? Or perhaps a neon orange mix of color? :)
And how is it I could possibly have any personal knowledge about that sort of thing.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
flynsouth said:
And how is it I could possibly have any personal knowledge about that sort of thing.

Uhhhhh......maybe you own a color deck? LOL :)

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
T-man said:
Hey whistle, would you believe my babe is right here on here...behind me.

Whaddaya think?

Sure....some how I can see you enjoying riding on one wheel for miles...and miles...and miles...and miles...LOL :)

Actually folks....that's really me driving that bike! :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Actually, it's not us...just having some fun...but this attachment is for real and this is my better half on (for the time) a NEW 1971 Honda CB350! Ah, yes, such a long time ago...that was a good bike, smooth, 36 [email protected],500 RPM, twin Mikuni carbs. Put on 15,000 trouble-free miles when I lived in Texas (that's where the pic was taken, in February I think).

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Nice bike! :)

I remember my Army buddy and I putting LOTS of miles on his 1968 350 Honda back in Alabama and Florida on a regular basis and then when he got his orders to go to Germany we drove the bike to West Chester Pennsylvania in two days from Ft Rucker Alabama. My A$$ was really sore by the time we got there. LOL :)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Speechless ! Sure are lotsa hot women in this thread, huh?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts