Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went with the arlen ness all billit, install was easy once I figured out that you have to scew off the left side at the end of the grip, duhaa. right side grip is intergrated into the throttle assembly once you pull it off you see right away how to install. The bars are much diff. than most, mabey thats why theres not a big selection for the meanie. MERRY X MAS.

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
post some pics if you can, i am sure they look sweet. ness makes some nice goodies. have you ridden with them yet ? how's the vibration ? that's the main reason i stuck with the kuryakyn ISO grips, i ride too long to have solid grips. my hands are also pretty suseptable *sp to vibration. merry Christmas to you as well.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Not to mention that all billet might be great in California, but that could be a bit cold for those of us in the Northeast at this time of year!

·
32,545 Posts
crossrider said:
Not to mention that all billet might be great in California, but that could be a bit cold for those of us in the Northeast at this time of year!
didn't even think of that ! good call

·
Registered
16 Posts
crossrider said:
They're not that bad... I've got the Barron's Billets on mine, and even at 17F they are bearable with winter gloves. The vibration is not that much more noticeable (to me) over the 800B with the ISO's on it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea there is a difference, solid grips hold the cold and the vibration not bad just a little bit more rigit than stock. I will post pics later I left my camera at my buds house over the weekend. Bummer its about to rain all week here in cali, time to cover.

·
Registered
487 Posts
ok, I see that the cold issue has been discussed, but won't they be uncomfortably hot in the summer time sun?

·
32,545 Posts
vaporgas2000 said:
ok, I see that the cold issue has been discussed, but won't they be uncomfortably hot in the summer time sun?
the guys that run them can answer this better, but i would not think so. i don't think the billet aluminum would hold enough heat to even notice. i know that my ISO grips aren't any warmer than the stock ones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts