Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we got a BKing in today, got it set up and went around the parking lot a little.

that bike is heavy and huge. at parking lot speed it wasn't that hard to handle though.

·
Lets RIDE!
934 Posts
I've always wondered what was inside those crates they keep in the back of bike shops. So they already come assembled? What do you guys actually do when you pull them out of the box?

Man nice bike, but butt ugly exhausts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
How long did y'all last? The one we had in our shop didn't last one day. Hit the floor at 10am, gone by 6pm the same night.

I'll wait until Kawasaki makes a Z1400 to replace my Z1000.

·
Registered
22,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've always wondered what was inside those crates they keep in the back of bike shops. So they already come assembled? What do you guys actually do when you pull them out of the box?

Man nice bike, but butt ugly exhausts.
it depends on the unit, there are some atv's that take over 3 hours to finish putting together. some of the cruisers can take 3 hours to finish too.

one guy said that if they come out with another Batman movie that that bike will be in it, another said that you can get 150 channels using those.

·
Registered
22,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How long did y'all last? The one we had in our shop didn't last one day. Hit the floor at 10am, gone by 6pm the same night.

I'll wait until Kawasaki makes a Z1400 to replace my Z1000.
I got it done at the end of the day so it will make it over night at least.

·
Rider
561 Posts
Sweet!!! (Kawasaki should build a bike like the B-King. Strip down a ZX-14, make it a standard and call it the new ZRX).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah the stock pipes were the first thing to go. The guy who bought the Bking from us ordered a pair of Two Bros slip-ons that afternoon.

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
I don't care for the looks or the price personally. MHO

·
Ride Naked ..
2,607 Posts
i work for a Suzuki / Honda dealership also & got our B-King's last week , i cant say i like em' much . IMO my 07 Z1000 styling is way out in front , but the B-king is growing on me .. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts