Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I have a One industries Alpha Graphics kit that looks like this:
(Its a little blurry)

I dont have the seat cover though, my seat's black. I'm gonna get new plastics too. Do you think I should get the seat cover and green plastics or keep my black one and get black plastics or what?

2002 KX85-PC Works Pipe, G.P. Racing Suspension, Tag bars and mount, One Industries Graphics

·
Registered
107 Posts
Stay with the black seat and keep plastic green.
I don't like the plastic on the sides of the seat. I cracks and fades.

·
Registered
7 Posts
seat cover colors

if your ass is on it you won't notice and neither will anyone else! go ride instead of polishing.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So what if I like to look good while I'm ridin? Don't you? I'd rather ride a nice bike than a peice ****. But thats just me. You can ride what ever POS you want just don't reply to my topic if you don't got anything good to say.

·
Registered
9 Posts
keep them black and green it a good match

hi, i think u should just keep ur plastics black ande green coz my bike has blacck and green plastics aswell as a black gripper seat i think it looks awsomehope my thoughts were helpful

·
Registered
11 Posts
stay with the black . once you get it dirty you cant tell anyway

·
Registered
191 Posts
black

Black plastic looks cool right out the box, bit if you wanna ride it will look horrible. I blacked out my yz250(sorry no pics) but after one spill it looked horrible. I eventually went with a factory replica (blue/white) it was a 95. Id stick with what you have unless you dont ride then black it out:)

matt

i just noticed that was your bike. Kiss that nice front fender goodbye:) and your front tire is flat man.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Ride it!

Ride it get it dirty and clean it...don't worry about trivial things about who thinks what looks best. Be yourself...ride it PINK if you want to! It's your bike don't let others tell you what or how to ride unless you are trying to learn how to ride better...green, black, pink, yellow, gray, orange,,,???be a little different be an individual but ride it and be proud of it...who cares if they don't like the pink grips as long as you do...Just kiddding about the pink, but think about the message not the words or the colors for that matter. Even if you chromed the entire bike you would still be the one riding and cleaning it. closer to stock, less parts to replace or try to match decals up and align...strip it down and ride it.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
NO IDENTITY

Be yourself ...and fill out your profile...be proud...you ride a great machine let people know who you are where you live and what your hobbies and likes are!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
i gotta agree with "muckyman and ZX2" once u got some mud on em u cnat see it any way and anyone who's behind u or infront of u wont either. spend your money on something descent like new chain and sprockets etc

1 - 19 of 19 Posts