Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
U.S. Army Sgt. Vet.
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems quite a few people love the chrome out on there bikes. I have of late loved the Black Out of bikes. Not sure why or when this look has really taken over my likings but would like to ask the forum some questions about it. First, Is it ok to take some parts off of my bike(plastic ones) and sand/paint them myself? Or should i take to a body shop to do it. Again the new Harley black denim is what I am going for. Not to worried about the V-twins but just all the other stuff around the bike that isn't to difficult to remove and replace. What can i powder coat / what I can't. Just really trying to make the bike mine. I have an 09 Kawi Vulcan Custom with the Midnight Metallic blue paint. Looks black in everything except very clear sunny days. Everyone thinks its black. Just throwing it into the areana to see what others think and may be doing... Hoping to get some fresh and new ideas!8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.