Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Patriot Guard Rider
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I messed up! I went to the Kawi dealer to get a new face shield for my helmet. I got that and had a few mnutes to "LOOK AROUND!" What a mistake!
First off I saw a red & black 900 LT. Nice but I already have a 900 classic. Then I noticed a BRAND NEW black NOMAD with gold pinstripe !! I took a look at the tag on it..... OOOOUUUUUCH! Way to much for my wallet. I started to head for the door. At the area by the door was another Nomad '07,,, Used,,,, 2000 miles, Black and pristine looking. I thought it was NEW but no someone had traded it in. Sales guy came over and said "set on it and see how you like it." I sat down and looked around a little bit at it. Then I made the mistake of all mistakes,,, I lifted it off the stand.
WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! :cry: I want one now! But I cant afford it just yet.

All joking aside, it was a beautiful bike. not a scratch on it or even on the chrome. I was amazed at how easy it was to lift off the stand. I guess I'll have to just wait til I can get the financing. Sure is a pretty bike though.

:cry: :cry:

:D
Aif

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Lawd don't ride it or you will be messed up!!! I made the same mistake, sat on & then RODE a 2K...stoopid!!! :shock: My ole 1600 is doin jus fine till that day comes though, and it's comin! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I went to my dealer a few weeks ago to pick up some lowers I had ordered for my 900LT, and made the same mistake. I sat on a NAD that was just put together out of the crate.

Now I find myself curled up in a ball in the corner of the room, sweating and talking to myself. When I look at it on line, I can't even speek in full sentences with out mumbling.:eek:

D

·
Doc, I need a road trip!
1,398 Posts
I went to my dealer a few weeks ago to pick up some lowers I had ordered for my 900LT, and made the same mistake. I sat on a NAD that was just put together out of the crate.

Now I find myself curled up in a ball in the corner of the room, sweating and talking to myself. When I look at it on line, I can't even speek in full sentences with out mumbling.:eek:

D
That's funny David! Bet you'll own one sometime in the near future!! If not, you have a great bike now so no worries!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
That's funny David! Bet you'll own one sometime in the near future!! If not, you have a great bike now so no worries!! :biggrin:[/QUOT

Me and the 900 have had some great fun. This bike handles like a dream, and to be honest with you Greg, I love it more everytime I ride it, but the wife and I together need something a little bigger.

If the Nad had anti lock brakes, I would have brought it home the same day. It is one fine machine.

D

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Lawd don't ride it or you will be messed up!!! I made the same mistake, sat on & then RODE a 2K...stoopid!!! :shock: My ole 1600 is doin jus fine till that day comes though, and it's comin! :biggrin:
gary, wanna borrow my ride for a weekend?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts