Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The brake light only lights up when the rear brake is pressed but not the front brake. Does anybody know the fix for this? Is it pretty easy for a novice to do? I just bought my first bike (86 Ninja 600R) and that is really the only problem I have with the bike. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
FRONT BRAKE SWITCH

There is a switch for the front brake and you should be able to hear it click when you actuate the brake handle...IF you plan on keeping the bike for a while then order the Maintenance Manual from Beartooth Kawasaki. The manuals are easy to read and understand and the wiring diagram is in it. Since Beartooth is our FOURM Sponsor and they have the books and offer us the Discount, help support the Forum and order one. They are great people and the book is a heck of a lot cheaper than taking it into some place and having them mess up your wiring. Where it says Discount Kawasaki Parts & Accessories click on it and/or you could call them toll free and talk to them...they are really great people to work with!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts