Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok girls....can you relate??

My speedometer cable came off, so while putting back in etc....I broke a fingernail....****!! I hate when that happens..... :( :wink:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

dang! well at least the 60mph wind don't make the mascara run down your cheeks
making you look like alice cooper on a sportbike :wink:

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: re

bikeaholic said:
dang! well at least the 60mph wind don't make the mascara run down your cheeks
making you look like alice cooper on a sportbike :wink:
Nope...I use "waterproof!!!" :wink:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
I believe we are entering the TMI zone.....Too Much Information

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

:lol: :lol: before anyone gets the wrong idea-my face is makeup free :lol:

but one of the girls that rides in our group recently switched from a fullface to a
half helmet and on a ride thru the country her mascara ran and she looked like some sort
of twisted clown :lol: so we promptly nicknamed her ALICE :wink:

i'm sure she has made the switch to waterproof as ninjagirl pointed out :D

·
37,387 Posts
All's fun in a tadbit of kidding. Would've liked to have seen the "alice" effect tho....I can only imagine! :shock:

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
my nails aren't long enough to break, but if it can be done I am sure I can do it. They generally have grease and oil and whatnot under them.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
OKAY

bikeaholic jumped through the hoop on that one...slippery, hard to pin...I thought I had you as "Alice" there for a minute...I have a couple of friends that are goth and it still wierds me out. I'm 51 and they are just (being themselves?) wierd to me...IF I had of done that back in the late 60's it would have been "Cool, or Groovy, Keen.." or something. but my parents would have grounded me and given me yet another burr haircut...but now in todays world with skin-heads perhaps they would have let me had some hair...hmm...to bad they have passed...it would make for some great evening conversations...

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
ICK

Like major ICK! Some of the stuff looks like gray ick like water and oil mixed with a splash of battery acid...and the junk atound the...nevermind...I don't want to think about it...but it is understood.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Re: OKAY

ZX-2R said:
I have a couple of friends that are goth and it still wierds me out. I'm 51 and they are just (being themselves?) wierd to me...
is there something wrong with goths!?!?! what is so wierd? so what if we listen to music that would give you a headache (minus pink floyd, everyloves him, me too) and we wear black.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
GOTH

I didn't say that I found it OFFENSIVE just Wierd...there is a difference, I didn't say that I didn't like some of the music...wher'd you get that idea, and as for wearing black that is okay and we had hippies back in my day, LSD and ACID things that people would smoke like dried bananna piel and catnip...but only some women woud wear black full length leather skirts...in some parts of the City he'd find out about things of life and wearing skirts that he never wanted to and be traumatized (read scared) for the reast of his life.) I'm different in that I'm still pretty much military/obsessive in some behaviors. I don't smoke, barely drink, and don' t even appreciate the Meds that I have to take because I do not care to have my senses dulled/atenuated. I'm still the hero when it comes to saving people stranded on the road, changing flat tires, waiting till the police show up t tow away their car, going home to get my trailer if a biker breaks down...and I won't accept money for these things...good deeds...just pass them on to other people...is all that I want. Just for what it's worth "The man who wore Black", was Johnny Cash... and yes I have most of his cd's and records...but I don't listen to them all the time, I listen to almost everything except opera...although there are some great pieces there as well...Please, don't be so quick to jump on what someone says on the web or on the FORUM...I didn't say anyting wierd about goth except that some of the stuff wierded me out the key word was "ME" in case you weren't reading. Should you continue to be offensive in your remarks and jump to conclusions, you had better get your flippers on the next time you feel Froggy. I just may not be so polite. and understanding. with the time I have left in my life I'm sure to find major gaps in your personality...don't go there...words of kindness

·
Registered
272 Posts
Personally (that means ME to those who don't understand big words) I find the goth freaks nothing more than freaks wanting attention & dressing/acting in a way garnnered to get attention anyway they can.

They try and bluff/swagger/strut thrugh the malls scaring & intmadating people all dressed up in black with lots of chains & body pearcings just daring somebody to "look" at them or say anything.

I had a run in with 4 goth guys & 2 women all dressed up in black, wearing white makeup ect ect ect.

They though they were tough when I looked at them and laughed. Seems that upset them & they wanted a apology from not only me, but also the wife & then when we ignored them & kept going (this all took place in a mall) they got in front of us, started talking crap about the wife & kids & 2 guys started swinging the shiney chains at us.

I drew my (legal) .45ACP & indexed it on the closest guys nose from about 3 feet away & asked him if it was a good day to die.

He pissed his pants.

They all ran but the guy who pissed his pants, he dropped the chain he was swinging & I had him proned out in his piss while the wife called the police.

He was arrested & I was told thanks for not killing him as it would have made a nasty mess :lol: :lol:

Hopefully they think twice next time before phucking with a old fat guy & his famly :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

just another fad for kids-i had them too

i think little richard started it :lol: rock n rollers,beatnicks,greasers,hippies,yuppies,punks,
goths-oh and lets not forget BIKERS :roll:

but like rat-a punk is a punk no matter how their dressed and i would do the same thing
at mall-i admire your self control :lol:

·
37,387 Posts
the more posts I read from rat, the more I like rat!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Freakinout said:
my nails aren't long enough to break, but if it can be done I am sure I can do it. They generally have grease and oil and whatnot under them.
Ok...now that is "to much information!!"
And again...I don't want to see this post get out of hand... AGAIN!!
My nail is fine by the way.... :wink:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts