·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here she is

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
what kind of seat you have on it? I like the look.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spok said:
what kind of seat you have on it? I like the look.

it's the corbin touring....it has a removable back rest that i can move from the front to the back when the wife wants to go cruisin.very comfortable...no hot spots on trips...you'll like!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice looking seat but I got another question. What brand are the straight pipes? Did you have to have the carburetor rejetted? After I get the new seat I want to put on straight pipes. Hopefully, without the expense of rejetting.

·
37,387 Posts
thanks bud8..we have the same color scheme and its nice to see upgrades before I make my choices. Where did you get the seat?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spok said:
thanks bud8..we have the same color scheme and its nice to see upgrades before I make my choices. Where did you get the seat?

got all my stuff at directparts.com..called and talked to sam...he will set you up....hey check out the online store in there and look at the lindby hiway bars..thats going to be my next purchase :wink:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
saki800 said:
Nice looking seat but I got another question. What brand are the straight pipes? Did you have to have the carburetor rejetted? After I get the new seat I want to put on straight pipes. Hopefully, without the expense of rejetting.

they are vance & hinze straight shots and they are cool...you can get many diffrent styles of tips for them..i change them every 3 or 4 months ..it gives the bike a diffrent look every time..also comes with baffles..i ran them for awhile then took them out for some noise...cant beat em!!! :twisted: :wink:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bud8fan said:
saki800 said:

they are vance & hinze straight shots and they are cool...you can get many diffrent styles of tips for them..i change them every 3 or 4 months ..it gives the bike a diffrent look every time..also comes with baffles..i ran them for awhile then took them out for some noise...cant beat em!!! :twisted: :wink:

no,i did not have to rejet but i did ....cant tell you why :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
she still looks the same...man..i had to go back 10 pages to find her :grin:

·
37,387 Posts
the links went away when the upgraded to the new forum format...same as our avatars and all the pics

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
i had a feeling that's what it was. i noticed all of the threads that i was subscribed to before the change, i am not subscribed to anymore. oh well, i guess we all have to post new pics ! hehehe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts