Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does the buddy list do for ya?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
Alex214 said:
What does the buddy list do for ya?
Alex It means when I'm in your part of texas you pay for my room an board, beer, gas for the bike ,share the wife. (LOL). By the way your on my buddy list an I'll be there Monday for about a month. See you then Buddy<BSEG>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where exactly are ya gonna be, woodchuck? i am in odessa. are you bringing your bike??? :smile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
Alex214 said:
where exactly are ya gonna be, woodchuck? i am in odessa. are you bringing your bike??? :smile:
Just joking with you Alex. I'm not going anywhere any time soon. But if or when I do go I alway's take the bike, be it back of truck , cargo trailer, or riding it. Just depends on the time of year an whose going. PS I also get to try them new boot's out your looking for buddy.
 

·
the "fun" guy
Joined
·
32,859 Posts
LMAO....Man woody....you sure are making a lot of friends.....buddy! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
LMAO...Well now, that's the best definition of a buddy that I have seen in a long time...BUDDIES
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
whistle clean said:
LMAO....Man woody....you sure are making a lot of friends.....buddy! :)
Whistle you'll be my first stop this year,since your only about 6 or 7 hrs west of me. Buddy
 

·
the "fun" guy
Joined
·
32,859 Posts
woodchucks800 said:
Whistle you'll be my first stop this year,since your only about 6 or 7 hrs west of me. Buddy

You got it!!! I'll get the buddy bunk ready for ya.....you don't mind sharing a bed with 4 other guys do ya? LMAO....:):):)

No....I won't be in the bunk with ya.....but I'm sure I could find 4 college guys who wouldn't mind getting to know you. :)

OK....forget that idea! wood....anytime you feel like you need a place to stop your always welcome here. I promise you'll have your own bed to sleep in. ;)

Anymore buddies out there? LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,209 Posts
We (the jury) do so determine that Woody is a good buddy....... Now someone in this jury Please answer the original question for this guy! lol
 

·
the "fun" guy
Joined
·
32,859 Posts
OK....Here is the info I found on the "Buddy List"


What are the buddy and ignore lists?
The buddy list is used to keep track of the friends you have made on this forum. By going to your "My vB Home", you'll be able to see which of your friends are currently online, and be able to send them a private message. Adding people to your buddy list also allow you to send private messages to multiple forum members at the same time. You may add any member of the forums to your buddy list by clicking this button in a member's posts.

Ignore lists are used for those people who's messages you wish not to read. By adding someone to your ignore list, those messages posted by these individuals will be hidden when you read a thread.
 

·
the "fun" guy
Joined
·
32,859 Posts
woodchucks800.....I will be heading over to Missoula this summer to visit my son. You going to be around or are you heading this way and we'll pass n wave to each other on the highway? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
whistle clean said:
You got it!!! I'll get the buddy bunk ready for ya.....you don't mind sharing a bed with 4 other guys do ya? LMAO....:):):)

No....I won't be in the bunk with ya.....but I'm sure I could find 4 college guys who wouldn't mind getting to know you. :)

OK....forget that idea! wood....anytime you feel like you need a place to stop your always welcome here. I promise you'll have your own bed to sleep in. ;)

Anymore buddies out there? LOL
I don't Mind Whistle I've got plenty of southern blood in me. Sleeping 5 hillbillies to a bed is the only way they do it.<LOL>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
whistle clean said:
woodchucks800.....I will be heading over to Missoula this summer to visit my son. You going to be around or are you heading this way and we'll pass n wave to each other on the highway? :)
I'll be around this summer ,going down to Arkansas for about a week ,the first part of June. We'll hook up some time this summer., Missoula's only about a 3 to 31/2 hr. ride from here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
Slicks said:
ROFLMAO!!!! That was priceless Wood! You owe me for underwear, pants and a new chair since I just peed myself. :)
Slick's when I make a trip back across the mighty mississippi I'll be looking you an your dad up too. Buddy
 

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
Joined
·
37,387 Posts
whistle clean said:
You got it!!! I'll get the buddy bunk ready for ya.....you don't mind sharing a bed with 4 other guys do ya? LMAO....:):):)

No....I won't be in the bunk with ya.....but I'm sure I could find 4 college guys who wouldn't mind getting to know you. :)

OK....forget that idea! wood....anytime you feel like you need a place to stop your always welcome here. I promise you'll have your own bed to sleep in. ;)

Anymore buddies out there? LOL
Now Whistle, you are perpetuating the WSU stereotype from those of us Huskies...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
Chromequeen said:
We (the jury) do so determine that Woody is a good buddy....... Now someone in this jury Please answer the original question for this guy! lol
Actually Chromy I've got every buddy on the forum on my buddy list .<BG> It's just easier that way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you Whistle and CQ ! :grin: ....
 
1 - 20 of 121 Posts
Top