Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It made it to 40 degrees today, thought I'd get in a quick ride, but no. I pulled off the cover and the rear tire was flat. 50 miles on the bike and already a screw in the tire. What luck, at least it held air until I got it to the shop. Oh well, it's supposed to be warmer tomorrow, I'll try again.

Looking for spring!!!!!!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hey, it can always be worse, 50mi is still greater than zero. Keep the chin up, spring is in the air.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
now that is a sad story! sorry for that and hope you can get the tire replaced and you back on the road soon.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Now that's just a shame!!!! I wonder how many people that happens to?

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Wow. That's one sad story. I can imagine how you felt!

It's supposed to be in the low 50s here tomorrow. I am definitely going out for a ride!

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
What is a sad story?! Having a stubborn Kawi sitting in the garage not talkin', with 50's and sunny is a sad story!!! Sassy will find out that her owner is a bit more stubborn though! :)

Mac, did ya get your ride in today?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Saturday it is supposed to be almost 60 and sunny here in Music City, I better go check my tires!!! She is coming out of the garage for sure this weekend.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Supposed to get it back after work today, the sun is shining and I will get that ride in today. Now they are saying that Saturday will be in the 50s, now that sounds nice.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hey Mac, sorry to hear about your misfortune. At least it is only a screw in the tire.

It is 65 here in Central Oregon today. they are talking about hitting a new record. I am taking my daughters out for a ride this afternoon. One at a time of course. I have been able to put on nearly 600 miles since Jan 14th when I bought Thor. It was 20's and snow everywhere but that all changed in a hurry. Now Mt. Bachelor ski resort is complaining that their snow is melting. Hopefully things will change in your neck of the woods. Enjoy the ride.
DJ

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
I've been stuck working at home all day today without a break (well, except for a few brief visits to the board), so I didn't get to ride, and it's so warm I have the windows open. But tomorrow it'll be 55, so I'll ride in to work tomorrow and take the scenic route coming home. Saturday, I'm going for a LONG ride--another 55 degree day.

Woo hoo!

·
Registered
459 Posts
At least the tire wasn't fully inflated so that you might miss the screw. You know about it NOW, instead of finding out at 60 mph.
Ride safely

1 - 11 of 11 Posts