Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Motorcity Metric Mad Man
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kuryakyn flame floorboard covers flame brake pedal cover.
$125 Plus shipping

Vulcan 900 Classic blinker bar comes with amber lenses$20 plus shipping

Vulcan 900 Classic Handle Bars with stock risers
$75 plus shipping

Vulcan 900 Classic lower triple tree, plus fork tube covers to convert your Custom front end to a Classic.
$200 Plus shipping

Vulcan 900 Classic rear fender, painted gloss black. Will come with metal under support as well. Doesn't come with blinkers will have to use you old ones.$175 plus shipping

Saddlemen Flame Solo Seat for Classic 900
$230 shipped.

Make offers on the parts via PM if interested. Parts are located in South Eastern Mi. Buyer pays actual shipping cost.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Lindy Linbar with Lindy footpegs installed, would like to sell together.

Britt Motorsports Wheels, Metzler xxl tires.

Vulcan 900 Classic blinker bar with Radiantz LED lights installed in the blinkers, will also include smoked lens covers for a little extra.

Vulcan 900 Classic Floorboard assembly, plus Kuryakyn flame floorboard covers installed.

Vulcan 900 Classic Headlight

Vulcan 900 Classic Handle Bars

Vulcan 900 Classic lower triple tree, plus fork tube covers to convert your Custom front end to a Classic.

Harley Davidson Batwing Fairing with mounting brackets to mount to a Vulcan 900 Classic front end. Comes with 9" smoked windshield, and 4" black windshield.

Tsukayu Patrol Hard Saddle Bags, gloss black.

Vulcan 900 Classic rear fender, painted gloss black. Will come with metal under support as well. Will throw in smoked lenses for a little extra. Also the blinkers on the fender are off of a Custom so they are a little shorter, cleans things up a bit. The lights in the turns and tail light are Radiantz LED lights.

Vulcan 900 Mustang Seat. No backrest only used for a few months, great condition

Stock Airbox cover modified. It has a plastic piece molded on to it. If you contact webslinger he can make you whatever piece you want to put on top of the airbox cover. Just put it on with two sided tape (he provides)

Home made lowers with Smoked lens

Make offers on the parts via PM if interested. Parts are located in South Eastern Mi. Buyer pays actual shipping cost. I will get pictures and prices up later today.
I am interested in the front forks converter. Can it work with a Mean Streak? Do you have pics? Also, the wheel & tire, blinker bar for my wife's 900 Classic

·
Motorcity Metric Mad Man
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They came with the bags. I bought the universal mount ones, and you can position them however you want. I like them to sit lower like I have them.

·
Motorcity Metric Mad Man
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rims and exhaust are pending.. Also have stock spoked vn900 Classic rims and a pulley forsale. And Stock unmodified exhaust for sale.

Feel free to make offers on everything that is left.

·
Vicrory is Mine
2,489 Posts
Looks like you took a custom and made it a classic with lots of upgrades... put a ton of time into getting her just how you wanted her. So what's up with parting out the bike? What, are you going back stock to sell it?

By the way, PM sent on the bags. It would be nice to have hard bags, but I will miss the quick release system I have now.

·
Motorcity Metric Mad Man
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rims and floorboards sold, have interest in saddlebags.. Don't be affraid to PM me with offers.

·
Motorcity Metric Mad Man
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
already sold them. Thanks for looking though. I have a stock classic rear wheel forsale.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts