Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
11,339 Posts
I'd go through the wiring looking for signs of overheating in the connections,fuse block(s) and inside the headlight housing.

Check the wiring coming out of the alternator and the regulator/rectifier for damaged insulation too. Verify the battery connections are clean and tight along with the ones going to the starter motor.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top