Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
380 Posts
So your actual price is $2999? How much do you charge on an average for shipping?

The local dealer here wants to tag on about $1400 on top of that price... and being sane I thought that was rather unreasonable...

Another thing I couldn't easily discover where Beartooth Kawasaki is actually located... (city,state)

· Registered
380 Posts
well there are about 5 dealers in the area, only 2 of them answer their phone though, and are willing to give me a price over the phone. One of them thought that was a priveledged experience reserved only for customers that visited the store. So, the further of the two dealers will probably get my business. I have yet to contact the one just down the street that is interested in making as much money as possible off of the transaction. I can't purchase until March 20th anyways due to financial aid kicking in then... so I'm going to drop a deposit on a bike and hopefully get the closer dealer to get me the color and price that I want. If not the further one will get me the bike, just not the color I want. Either way I don't mind... I just want the bike... :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.