Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with heavy heart i traded in my 06 900lt for a 05 black and silver nomad...last week i was watchin a nomad listed on e-bay from a locale dealer...kept going back and forth if i really wanted it, so thursday i rode my bike down to take look at it...after my test ride i was hooked.....so we swung a deal....rode her home that night......im still pickin bugs outta of my teath.....:-D
ill put up some pics as soon as i get a chance...been a busy couple of days here.........

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
I don't doubt it, a couple of my riding buddies ride the 900, and they are extremely pleased with them. The 900 is almost bullet proof, and it has no problem keeping up to my 1500 in normal driving. Best of luck with the Nomad, and safe riding.

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
with heavy heart i traded in my 06 900lt for a 05 black and silver nomad...last week i was watchin a nomad listed on e-bay from a locale dealer...kept going back and forth if i really wanted it, so thursday i rode my bike down to take look at it...after my test ride i was hooked.....so we swung a deal....rode her home that night......im still pickin bugs outta of my teath.....:-D
ill put up some pics as soon as i get a chance...been a busy couple of days here.........
Good for you Steve. Now, when you gonna ride with us? LOL Do I hear an Ironbutt in your future next year? I'd go again.

Also do I hear another Franken bike coming soon? LOL Finished up my trunk mount today. Now I gotta get it painted and the trunk painted!!

Coming this spring... Franken bike III

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good for you Steve. Now, when you gonna ride with us? LOL Do I hear an Ironbutt in your future next year? I'd go again.

Also do I hear another Franken bike coming soon? LOL Finished up my trunk mount today. Now I gotta get it painted and the trunk painted!!

i hope we can get a ride in before the white stuff flies....not sure which way in wanna go on this bike yet...saddle bag rails or bibs....so on..so on....cant wait to see the pics of your trunk project pat......

·
Registered
2,676 Posts

LOL. I will go on another one too!

Cool on the project Pat! :D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great looking steed Steve!

Hopefully later this week or on the weekend I can run by your place and check it out. I need to make you a pattern for the larger lowers to bring too.

Awesome!
that will work..........just give me a call....thanks alan.......bren ordered lowers off e-bay...should have em next week sometime

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.