Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picasa Web Albums - AEROFAN - Kawasaki

Wanna ride!!!
Just installed a new Mustang 75930 one piece seat on my 800 Classic.
Now all I need is a good rain to get all the salt off the roads here in the Bluegrass state so that me and my butt can take a test ride.
All I need is a clean road, no ice and an hour to try it out. Dunno about you guys but that stock saddle really started to give me the butt cramps after about 45 minutes. Hoping that this Mustang seat takes care of that.
Have also debadged it and really like the clean look.
To date since July 09 I have also added 2"risers, Cobra floorboards, Kuryakyn grips, and driving lights mounted next to the floorboards, as well as removed all the EPA plumbing.
Just getting back on bikes after almost 25 years and must say that so far I have been overjoyed with my Vulcan.
Also really enjoy this board and all the "characters" on it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
That happened to me a couple of weeks ago when my new Mustang came. We had rain on Thursday, Fri and Sat in the high 20s, Sunday, a heat wave with a high of 40. Could not resist getting out for a couple of hours.

You will love the seat..

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
I cant even begin to get my bike! Still have 3 ft. of snow on each side of the driveway and the streets are snow,ice,slush,salt and sand covered.The temps are getting warmer but we need a lot of rain to clear the streets!

·
Workin' to ride
559 Posts
Wanna ride!!!
Now all I need is a good rain to get all the salt off the roads here in the Bluegrass state so that me and my butt can take a test ride.
All I need is a clean road, no ice and an hour to try it out. Dunno about you guys but that stock saddle really started to give me the butt cramps after about 45 minutes. Hoping that this Mustang seat takes care of that.
To date since July 09 I have also added 2"risers, Cobra floorboards, Kuryakyn grips, and driving lights mounted next to the floorboards, as well as removed all the EPA plumbing.
Just getting back on bikes after almost 25 years and must say that so far I have been overjoyed with my Vulcan.
All this never happened if you don't post pictures! You know this to be true...

·
Need Time To Ride
3,246 Posts
I've been riding all week and the salt is slippery - had a few exciting moments. No rain here for a few more days. Riding in the low 20's every morning to work is getting old too. Come on spring.

·
IBA#34418
6,329 Posts
Wanna ride!!!
Yeah that stock seat should be made illegal!! You'll still get a butt ache on the Mustang, butt it will take longer and you'll recover quicker. I have 20K plus on my seat and its been a great investment.

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
Dude, don't you have shovels and plows in KC ?
yes we do have shovels and plows but the city spend all it's time on the main streets and emergency snow routes ignoring the side streets and subdivisions.This was taken Christmas morning out the bedroom window.We are in a meltdown mode now and it is suppose to rain tuesday! then maybe all this snow will dissipate and I can ride.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Picasa Web Albums - AEROFAN - Kawasaki

Wanna ride!!!

:worthless:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.