Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a green sticker for my 2008 diesel 3010 trans Mule. Where do I place the sticker? I prefer not to put it on any painted surface and the local DMV were not at all sure where it should go. I'm thinking the roll cage as it is powder coated or the front fender as it is crinkle/plastic. Maybe I should just carry it in the glove box until I get stopped and then get THE official directions?????? Can't believe the folks that took my money and issued the green sticker had no clue.........

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I would spend a quarter and call your local CHIPs office. I have found them to be very helpful when I have questions, a whole lot more so than most state police agencies!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just got a green sticker for my 2008 diesel 3010 trans Mule. Where do I place the sticker? I prefer not to put it on any painted surface and the local DMV were not at all sure where it should go. I'm thinking the roll cage as it is powder coated or the front fender as it is crinkle/plastic. Maybe I should just carry it in the glove box until I get stopped and then get THE official directions?????? Can't believe the folks that took my money and issued the green sticker had no clue.........
Maybe you might consider inside the glove box door,so you don't liter up your new beutifull machine.how do you like it 3010 diesel?I own the 3010 gasoline model.sometimes wish we had got the diesel model,does she have enough power for you.see ya Moe

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe you might consider inside the glove box door,so you don't liter up your new beutifull machine.how do you like it 3010 diesel?I own the 3010 gasoline model.sometimes wish we had got the diesel model,does she have enough power for you.see ya Moe
Moe,
I think I need to check with the CHP. If I put it on the front fender and mudy it up, the rangers will probably stop me for an instection and possible citation. I'm thinking high up on one of the roll bars.
When we were shopping around for a Mule, my SO told me to get the Diesel so she wouldn't have to listen to me gripe every time we use it.....I took her advice. It has plenty of speed and power.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts