Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already did that. If you go back to the main page, it will not translate text within images so I can't find anyway to contact them or anything. It would be sweet if someone could speak fluently and called and ordered like 10 of them (I am sure people in this forum alone would purchase them all). It says they only make them for the 500 upon request.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I took one of those "Learn German while you sleep" courses. I put the tape player under my pillow and WHAMMO! It worked! Unfortunately, I can only speak German while I'm talking in my sleep.
Curt

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Nine!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Curt said:
I took one of those "Learn German while you sleep" courses. I put the tape player under my pillow and WHAMMO! It worked! Unfortunately, I can only speak German while I'm talking in my sleep.
Curt

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Curt said:
Curt
I had something kind of similar happen. I took 5 years of spanish and got pretty good at it, then a year and a half of german and college and now i dont know either that well....i just ended up confusing myself. shoulda stuck to one. I did send them an email though, both in english, and in german(via an online translator), so we will see what happens. If they can make them and will only ship a certain quantity to the US, I am willing to see who all wants one in this form and make a single payment via paypal to them, then distribute them to everyone that wanted them once they arrive. That is if I get a response. I will keep everyone posted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts